The communications intern will aid in administrative duties, events, and building relationships within our involved industries. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the entertainment and lifestyle industries, have interest in branding and marketing, and be willing to work in New York City for the duration of the internship. This is an excellent opportunity to get exceptional training, gain new skills and grow within a consulting firm.
- Assist executive team with intake and administration of clients by scheduling meetings, coordinating communication, project management etc.
- Assist in organizing special events
- General office upkeep
- Data entry
- Oversee maintenance of office supplies and office equipment (printer, copiers, faxes, etc.)
- Take meeting notes and prepare recaps to send to executives and clients
- Hard-working, punctual, and positive
- A confident and personable self-starter
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Keynote
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal and team skills
- Experience in a consultancy setting is a plus but is not a requirement